Let your creativity explode with our new doll body sewing pattern and tutorial.
This blank doll body with yarn hair is suitable for any style you choose.
Experience sewing cloth dolls is not necessary, just some basic sewing skills.
This easy sewing pattern is for beginners. It includes a FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL, step-by-step photographs, detailed instructions and lots of tips from my years of dollmaking experience.
Doll Body 11 inch with hair is made from cotton fabric, it is machine sewn and her hair is made from yarn.
- This is not a finished doll;
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase;
- Size:11 inch (28cm);
- Language: English;
- Dolls can’t stand without support.
This PDF includes:
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own doll body with hair;
- VIDEO TUTORIAL of a complete process;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Lots of illustrations and photos to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print in actual size and you're ready to start;
- Special tricks;
- 21 pages tutorial, 3 pages of pattern.
What you need for making this doll:
- I’m using 100% cotton fabric, you can use calico cotton, Kona cotton, lightweight quilting cotton, linen.
- Yarn for the hair;
- You are going to need a strong thread, like heavy nylon upholstery sewing thread;
- 2 x plastic shank buttons 0.5 inches (1.2 cm);
- Stuffing (non-allergenic toy filling, poly fill, wool, etc.).
If you have any questions please feel free to write to me.
Thank you for stopping by!