Lazy Dog - PDF sewing pattern and tutorial
Designed so they can easily be carried around in small hands.
Using this sewing tutorial you will make your own Lazy Dog and his Bone Toy that will not only act as a comforter for your baby boy or girl, but it will bring joy and smiles every day. This pattern is a bit complex for beginners, but the instructions are very detailed along with a lot of photos.
Enjoy the making process, be creative - mixing and matching different fabrics makes your puppy look amazing! Make yourself a new toy or share your gift of stitching with someone special. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop, so why not use her as a baby shower gift or as a photography prop to mark a special occasion in your baby's life.
- This is not a finished toy
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- Size: 7" tall x 13" long approximately
- Language: English
You may also like this memory bunny pattern here: Memory Bunny - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
Or lovely mice pattern here: Miss and Mr. Mouse - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Lazy Dog and his Bone Toy;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Lots of photos to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start;
- Special tricks to make your puppy even more beautiful.
Have fun making your own Lazy Dog!!