Miss Opuntia - PDF sewing pattern and tutorial
Miss Opuntia is a hand sewing pattern and tutorial you can make wherever you are. You don't need any special equipment to make her. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop, so why not use her as unique room decor or a gift.
Miss Opuntia is made from felt, it is stitched by hand and her face is hand embroidered. This tutorial is very detailed and easy to make so you only need to have basic knowledge of hand sewing. She can be a fun project for an older child.
- This is not a finished doll
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- Size: Approximately 12 inches tall and 4.5 inches wide
- Language: English
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Miss Opuntia, flower and skirt
- List of supplies
- Embroidery stitch guide
- A lot of photos to help guide you along the way
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start
- Photo-tutorials for special tricks that make your doll even more beautiful
Items made using this pattern may be sold in your shop. Please offer Petra`s Wonderland design credit in any written description. Mass production, re-sale, and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions are expressly prohibited. Thank you for understanding.
If you have any questions please feel free to write to me.
Thank you for stopping by!