Bono the Panda
Bono the Panda is a hand sewing pattern and tutorial you can make wherever you are. You don't need any special equipment to make him. This little cutie is quick and easy to make and perfect play companions for a special little girl or a boy. Also, you can use him as unique room decor or a Christmas gift.
Bono the Panda is made from felt and stitched entirely by hand. This tutorial is very detailed and easy to make so you only need to have basic knowledge of hand sewing. This can be a fun project for an older child.
- This is not a finished doll
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- Size: Approximately 9 inches
- Language: English
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Bono the Panda
- List of supplies
- Embroidery stitch guide
- A lot of photos to help guide you along the way
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start
- Photo-tutorials for special tricks that make your doll even more beautiful
If you have any questions please feel free to write to me. Thank you for stopping by!