Transform your favorite Christmas clothes into a special keepsake Christmas Memory Bear to treasure each year!
Using these easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions, you will easily make your own Christmas memory bear who wears a cozy fleece hat & scarf. Make yourself a special keepsake bear or share your gift of stitching with someone special. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop.
This fairly quick and simple bear can be made from many types of fabric, including old clothes that you like to keep and treasure. I made the red bear using my daughter's dress and the plaid one using my son's shirt. For stretchable fabrics use fusible interfacing.
- This is not a finished doll
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- The pattern is full size and included seam allowances.
- FINISHED SIZE - THIS IS A SITTING BEAR: approximately 10 inches (25 cm).
- Language: English.
This 49 page PDF file includes:
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Christmas memory bear who wears a cozy fleece hat & scarf;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Lots of photos to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start;
- Video tips to make your bear even more beautiful.
- 22 x 31 inches (55 x 80 cm) -if you are sewing the bear out of the same fabric
Skill level: This pattern is simple and the instructions are very detailed along with a lot of photos and I'm just an email away, but sewing experience is recommended!
Both metric and imperial measurements are included.
Enjoy making your own keepsake bear!!