This pattern is perfect for all of you who want to use preloved clothing and belongings with sentimental value to make a beautiful keepsake toy to mark a special occasion or in memory of a special loved one.
This is a lovely item to make for yourself or give as a gift.
This memory bunny rabbit pattern has jointed arms that are movable and legs that are sewn onto the body using a Ladder stitch. This means the bunny is a 'sitting bunny'. The tutorial includes two options for ears-long and short and two options for face - craft eyes and nose and embroidered options.
The pattern comes with detailed instructions so it is suitable for a sewist with a basic knowledge of machine and hand sewing. For sewing, your special keepsake bunny you can use most fabrics just use interfacing to line fabrics. This bunny is made from scraps of re-purposed clothing.
- This is not a finished doll
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- Size: approximately 9 inches. This is a sitting bunny.
- Language: English.
This 49 page PDF file includes:
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Memory Bunny 9 inches;
- Instructions includes two option for ears-long and short and two options for face - with craft eyes and nose and embroidered option;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Lots of illustrations and photos to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start;
- Video tutorials for sewing ears, installing craft eyes and nose, attaching arms and legs;
- Special tricks to make your memory bunny even more beautiful.
For this project, you will need:
- Pieces of clothing you want to use for your memory bunny;
- Lightweight woven fusible interfacing;
- Toy stuffing;
- Black wool (or wool blend) felt for eyes;
- Black embroidery thread;
- Upholstery sewing thread;
- Plastic eyes and nose If you are making your bunny with craft eyes and nose;
- Sewing supply.
If you have any questions please feel free to write to us.
Enjoy making your own keepsake bunny!!