Ricky the Tiger is a hand sewing pattern and tutorial you can make wherever you are. You don't need any special equipment to make him. This little cutie is quick and easy to make and perfect play companions for a special little girl or a boy. Also, you can use him as unique room decor or a Christmas gift.
Ricky the Tiger is made from felt and stitched entirely by hand. This tutorial is very detailed and easy to make so you only need to have basic knowledge of hand sewing. This can be a fun project for an older child.
- This is not a finished doll
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- Size: Approximately 9 inches without a tail (11 inches with tail)
- Language: English
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Ricky the Tiger
- List of supplies
- Embroidery stitch guide
- A lot of photos to help guide you along the way
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start
- Photo-tutorials for special tricks that make your doll even more beautiful
Items made using this pattern may be sold in your own shop. Please offer Petra`s Wonderland design credit in any written description. Mass production, re-sale, and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions are expressly prohibited. Thank you for understanding.
If you have any questions please feel free to write to me. Thank you for stopping by!