No matter how old you get, it's never too late to have a soft toy. These huggable companions can bring an instant smile, and cheer people up when they feel down.
Using these easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions, you will easily make your own Happy Bear. Make yourself a special keepsake bear or share your gift of stitching with someone special. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop.
This fairly quick and simple bear can be made from many types of fabric, including old clothes that you like to keep and treasure. I made the plaid one using my daughter's dress and the other one using my shirt. For stretchable fabrics use fusible interfacing.
- This is not a finished doll
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- The pattern is full size and included seam allowances.
- FINISHED SIZE - approximately 11 inches standing and 9 inches sitting.
- Language: English.
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Happy bear;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Lots of photos to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start;
- Video tips to make your bear even more beautiful.
- Both metric and imperial measurements are included.
22x30inches (55x75cm) -if you are sewing the bear out of the same fabric;
Skill level: This pattern is intermediate. The instructions are very detailed along with a lot of photos and I'm just an email away, but sewing experience is recommended!
Enjoy making your own keepsake bear!!