SPECIAL OFFER: PAY 2 GET 3 PATTERNS!
Following the patterns included in this bundle, you can sew:
- Three toys: Bunny, Mouse, and Elephant;
- And Accessories you can mix and match for all the baby animals: diaper, swaddle, bodice, tulle tutu, bib, pacifier, and two headbands.
It's very easy to put all the clothes on and off, so your child will have a lot of fun playing with new friends. I've used cuddly fleece fabric to make baby animals, so they are very soft, which makes them great companions even for babies, a toddler and older child surely are going to spend hours playing. And we all know how useful pretend play is for our children…..and us, right?
Creating toys with your own hands will give you a lot of happiness and joy. This pattern is confident beginner level. The instructions are very detailed along with a lot of photos and I'm just an email away, but sewing experience is recommended. Both metric and imperial measurements are included. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop.
Enjoy the making process, make yourself a new animal doll friend, or share your gift of stitching with someone special. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop, soon there will be a whole bunch of baby animal friends I’m sure.
- This is not a finished doll
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- SIZE (these are sitting animals It may vary slightly depending on the fabric you use):
- Finished baby bunny measures about 8,5 inches (21 cm) with ears;
- The finished baby elephant measures about 8 inches (20 cm) tall;
- The finished baby mouse measures about 9 inches tall (23 cm).
- Language: English
- 3 PDF Step-by-step, easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Bunny, Mouse, and Elephant with a diaper, swaddle, bodice, tulle tutu, bib, pacifier, and two headbands;
- We've included a lot of illustrations, photos, and videos for each step in making your animals and accessories;
- Detailed photo and video tutorial on how to insert safety eyes;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Table of content so you can easily navigate through the tutorial;
- You'll be shown a lot of tips and tricks to make your baby animals even cuter;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start;
- And much more...
- Cuddle fleece (you can use plush, faux fur, fleece fabric as well) for animals, craft eyes, embroidery thread;
- Cotton fabric, jersey fabric, tulle, felt for accessories;
- Basic sewing kit: sewing machine, pins, iron, scissors, needles, disappearing ink marker, seam ripper, chopstick. You are going to need a strong thread, like heavy nylon upholstery sewing thread;
- Lightweight woven fusible interfacing, thread, stuffing, poly pellets, funnel or spoon for filling pellets, magnets, velcro tape.