Baby animal patterns were designed to give you lots of options for creating your very own personalized baby animal. Clothes fits all the baby animals, so when you make a few baby animal patterns you can mix and match their clothes. These are sitting animals, no support is needed.
I've used cuddly fleece fabric to make baby animals, so they are very soft, which makes them great companions even for babies. A toddler and older child surely are going to spend hours playing. And we all know how useful pretend play is for our children…..and us :-), right?
This is a pattern and tutorial for a Baby animal Bunny with Accessories.
Accessories include patterns for swaddle, bandana bib, and felt soother.
The pattern is full size and included seam allowances. This pattern is confident beginner level. The instructions are very detailed along with a lot of photos and I'm just an email away, but sewing experience is recommended! Almost every step is accompanied by a video.
Both metric and imperial measurements are included. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop.
- This is not a finished doll
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- The pattern is full size and included seam allowances.
- Finished size - about 8,5 inches (21 cm) with ears (this is a sitting animal).
- Language: English.
This 55 pages pattern includes:
- Step-by-step, easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Baby animal Bunny with accessories;
- We've included a lot of illustrations, photos, and videos for each step in making your animal;
- Patterns and tutorials for making swaddle, bandana, and pacifier;
- Detailed photo and video tutorial on how to insert safety eyes;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Table of content so you can easily navigate through the tutorial;
- You'll be shown lots of tips and tricks to make your baby bunny even cuter;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start (7 pages doll pattern and 7 pages accessories pattern to print);
- And much more…
- 18 x 18 inches (46 x 45 cm) open –cuddle fleece;
- 18 x 18 inches (46 x 45 cm) open - lightweight woven fusible interfacing;
- Stuffing (non-allergenic toy filling, polyfill, wool, etc.);
- You are going to need a strong thread, like heavy nylon upholstery sewing thread;
- 13 x 26 inches (33 x 66 cm) open – cotton fabric for outer swaddle;
- 13 x 26 inches (33 x 66 cm) open – cotton fabric for lining;
- 14 x 14 inches (36 x 36 cm) open – jersey cotton fabric;
- felt fabric for pacifier;
- 2 x craft safety eyes;
- 2 magnets;
- Craft glue;
- Piece of Velcro tape.
Have fun making your own Baby Animal Bunny with Accessories!!