Creating toys with your own hands will give you a lot of happiness and joy.
Step by step, easy to follow instructions to make cute soft toy baby animal elephant with ballerina outfit (bodice, tutu, and headband). All clothes are removable.
Baby animal patterns were designed to give you lots of options for creating your very own personalized baby animal. Clothes fits all the baby animals, so when you make a few baby animal patterns you can mix and match their clothes. These are sitting animals, no support is needed.
I've used cuddly fleece fabric to make baby animals, so they are very soft, which makes them great companions even for babies A toddler and older child surely are going to spend hours playing. And we all know how useful pretend play is for our children…..and us, right?
This is a pattern and tutorial for a Baby Animal Elephant in a ballerina outfit. Ballerina outfit includes patterns for the bodice, tulle tutu, and headband.
The pattern is full size and included seam allowances. It includes extra information on choosing fabrics, printing your pattern, tools to get started, and cutting your fabric. This pattern is confident beginner level. The instructions are very detailed along with a lot of photos and I'm just an email away, but sewing experience is recommended!
Both metric and imperial measurements are included. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop.
- This is not a finished doll
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- The pattern is full size and included seam allowances.
- Finished size - about 8 inches (20 cm) tall. This is a sitting animal.
- Language: English.
This 48 pages pattern includes:
- Step-by-step, easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Baby animal Elephant with accessories;
- We've included a lot of illustrations, photos, and videos for each step in making your animal;
- Patterns and tutorials for making the bodice, tulle tutu, and headband;
- Detailed photo and video tutorial on how to insert safety eyes;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Table of content so you can easily navigate through the tutorial;
- You'll be shown a lot of tips and tricks to make your baby elephant even cuter;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start (8 pages doll pattern and 4 pages accessories pattern to print);
- And much more...
List of materials:
- 27x 22inches (70x 55 cm) open –cuddle fleece fabric for elephant,
- 27 x 22 inches (70 x 55 cm) open -lightweight woven fusible interfacing;
- 20x 20inches (50x 50cm) open –jersey (or other stretchable) fabric for bodice;
- 35 x 2,75 inches (90 x 7 cm) open – tulle fabric for tutu;
- 22 x 4 inches (55 x 10 cm) open - for the waistband I’m using the same fabric as for the bodice;
- 14 x 14 inches (36 x 36 cm) – tulle fabric for headband bow,
- 14 x 3,5 inches (36 x 8 cm) - a stripe of the fabric for the headband.
- 2 x craft safety eyes–1 cm / 0.4 inch;
- You are going to need a strong thread, like heavy nylon upholstery sewing thread;
- Stuffing (non-allergenic toy filling, poly fill, wool, etc.);
- Piece of Velcro tape.
Have fun making your own Baby Animal Elephant with Accessories!!