Extremely cute and cuddly!
Designed so they can easily be carried around in small hands.
Using this easy PDF sewing tutorial you will easily make your own Swaddle Baby Doll Mia that will not only act as a comforter for your baby girl, but it will bring joy and smiles every day.
This rag doll pattern comes with detailed instructions so it is suitable for a sewist with a basic knowledge of machine sewing, hand sewing, and embroidery.
Enjoy the making process, make yourself a new kawaii plush toy or share your gift of stitching with someone special. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop, so why not use her as a baby shower gift or as a photography prop to mark a special occasion in your baby's life.
- This is a PDF Swaddle Baby Doll Sewing Tutorial and Pattern. This is not a finished doll.
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- Size: 9" tall
- Language: English
You may also like this bear pattern here: Mr. Bear - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
Or cute cuddly bear here: Cuddly Teddy - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Baby Doll Mia;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Lots of illustrations to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start;
- Special tricks to make your doll even more beautiful.
Have fun making your own Baby doll Mia!!