Embroidery is great for relaxing after a long day. This can be time just for yourself to get crafty and creative. Enjoy making your own Celestial Sun and Moon embroidery, and make something beautiful for your home or as a gift.
With the detailed stitch guide (including videos for each stitch), instructions and tips, this PDF pattern is suitable for stitchers of all levels.
This beautiful embroidery piece would be perfect to exhibit on a shelf or to hang upon a wall in your home. Or, you can use this pattern for embroidery t-shirts, pillows, tote bags, jackets, etc.
- You will not receive any physical items with this purchase - you will receive a downloadable PDF file;
- This is an Instant Download PDF pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase;
- Size: 6 Inches (15cm) but can be resized in your printer settings if you like to make a larger hoop;
- Language: English.
For this project, you will need:
- 6 inches (15 cm) embroidery hoop;
- Cotton or linen fabric;
- Black, Gold Yellow, Dark topaz, and Light yellow embroidery thread;
- Disappearing ink pen;
- Sharp embroidery needles;
- White or some light color felt fabric to finish your hoop.
This 22page PDF file includes:
- Clean PDF pattern for a 6" (15 cm) embroidery hoop and reversed copy;
- List of supplies;
- Transfer instruction;
- Stitching instructions with detailed stitch and color guide;
- Instruction if you like to paint parts of your embroidery;
- How to finish the hoop;
- Links to the video tutorials for all the stitches in the pattern, how to transfer the pattern using a light source, and how to finish your embroidery;
- Close up photo of the embroidery.
If you have any questions please feel free to write to me.
Thank you for stopping by!