Christmas set of 2 patterns: Candy Stick Pillow and Snowman Toy - PDF sewing patterns and tutorials
Extremely cute and cuddly! Designed so they can easily be carried around in small hands.
Make yourself or your child unique, cute, and very comfortable Candy Stick Pillow and Snowman Toy Christmas gift!
These Christmas patterns are easy sewing projects that come with detailed instructions so it is suitable for a sewist with a basic knowledge of machine sewing, hand sewing, and embroidery.
This soft toy makes an ideal Christmas gift for a toddler and everybody else who loves kawaii cute gifts!
Enjoy the making process, make yourself a new kawaii plush pillow/toy, or share your gift of stitching with someone special. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop!
- These are not finished toys;
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print at home immediately after purchase;
- Language: English;
- Dolls can’t stand without support.
- Size: Candy Stick Pillow: approximately 15 inches tall x 12 inches wide (38 x 30 cm); Snowman Toy: approximately 12 inches tall x 8 inches wide (30 x 20 cm)
- Frankie Pillow and Toy are made out of anti-pill fleece fabric.
- Facial features are made out of the wool ( or wool blend) felt
You may also like this Christmas decoration pattern here:
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Christmas set of 2 patterns;
- Guide on how to print at home,
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Lots of illustrations and photos to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start;
- Special tricks to make your doll even more beautiful.
Have fun making your own Candy Stick Pillow and Snowman Toy!!