This is a special offer: tutorial for dimensional art hoop Coco Chanel (made using different techniques) and Coco Chanel Quote.
With the detailed stitch guide (There are few basic stitches needed for this pattern) and videos for each stitch, instructions, and tips, this PDF pattern is suitable for stitchers of all levels.
This beautiful embroidery piece would be perfect to exhibit on a shelf or to hang upon a wall in your home. Or, you can use this pattern for embroidery t-shirts, pillows, tote bags, jackets, etc.
- You will not receive any physical items with this purchase - you will receive a downloadable PDF file;
- This is an Instant Download PDF pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase;
- Size: 8 Inches (20 cm);
- Language: English.
These PDF files include:
- Clean PDF patterns for an 2 x 8" (20 cm) embroidery hoop;
- List of supplies;
- Printing instructions;
- Transfer instruction;
- Step by step stitching instructions with detailed stitch and color guide;
- How to finish the hoop;
- Links to the video tutorials for all the stitches in the pattern, how to transfer the pattern using a light source, and how to finish your embroidery;
- Close up photo of the embroidery.
For this project, you will need:
- 8” (20 cm) embroidery hoops;
- Cotton or linen fabric;
- Black and red embroidery thread;
- Pink color pencil;
- Black tulle fabric, satin strip, and net ribbon;
- Light pearl beads;
- Scissors ;
- Disappearing ink pen;
- Sharp embroidery needles;
- Treads to match fabrics;
- Needles for sewing;
- White or some light color felt fabric to finish your hoop.
If you have any questions please feel free to write to me.