Cuddly Teddy - PDF sewing pattern and tutorial
Extremely cute and cuddly! Designed so they can easily be carried around in small hands.
This is a Rag Doll Sewing Pattern and Tutorial for Cuddly Teddy with pompom necklace.
Using this easy PDF sewing tutorial you will easily make your Cuddly teddy that will not only act as a comforter for your baby boy or girl, but it will bring joy and smiles every day.
This stuffed animal pattern comes with detailed instructions so it is suitable for a sewist with a basic knowledge of machine sewing, hand sewing, and embroidery.
Enjoy the making process, make yourself a new kawaii plush toy or share your gift of stitching with someone special. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop, so why not use her as a baby shower gift or as a photography prop to mark a special occasion in your baby's life.
- This is not a finished doll
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- Size: 14" tall (including ears) x 7" wide approximately
- Language: English
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Cuddly Teddy and pompom necklace
- List of supplies
- Stitch guide
- Lots of illustrations to help guide you along the way
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start
- Special tricks to make your teddy even more beautiful.
Items made using this pattern may be sold in your shop. Please offer Petra`s Wonderland design credit in any written description. Mass production, re-sale, and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions are expressly prohibited. Thank you for understanding.
If you have any questions please feel free to write to me. Thank you for stopping by!