Maya Doll Body 16 with hair is made from fabric, it is machine sewn and her hair is made from yarn.
This tutorial is very detailed so it is suitable for sewists with a basic knowledge of machine sewing and hand sewing.
Enjoy the making process, use your creativity and imagination to make her face, and to style her clothes.
When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop, so why not use her as unique room decor or a gift.
- This is not a finished doll;
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase;
- Size:16 inch (40 cm);
- Language: English;
- Dolls can’t stand without support.
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own doll body with hair;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Lots of illustrations and photos to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print in actual size and you're ready to start;
- Special tricks.
Check out my other listings:
Doll Body 10 inch
If you have any questions please feel free to write to me.
Thank you for stopping by!