Frida Kahlo Quote
This beautiful embroidery piece would be perfect to exhibit on a shelf or to hang upon a wall in your home. Or, you can use this pattern for embroidery t-shirts, pillows, tote bags, jackets, etc.
With the detailed stitch guide (including videos for each stitch), instructions and tips, this PDF pattern is suitable for stitchers of all levels.Size: 8" (20 cm)
- You will not receive any physical items with this purchase - you will receive a downloadable PDF file;
- This is an Instant Download PDF pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase;
- Size: 8 Inches (20 cm) but can be resized in your printer settings if you like to make a larger hoop;
- Language: English.
- Clean PDF pattern for an 8" (20) embroidery hoop;
- List of supplies;
- Transfer instruction;
- Step by step stitching instructions with detailed stitch and color guide;
- How to finish the hoop;
- Links to the video tutorials for all the stitches in the pattern, how to transfer the pattern using a light source, and how to finish your embroidery;
- Close up photo of the embroidery.
- 8 inches (20 cm) embroidery hoop;
- Cotton or linen fabric;
- Embroidery thread;
- Disappearing ink pen;
- Sharp embroidery needles;
- White or some light color felt fabric to finish your hoop.
Check out my other listings:
If you have any questions please feel free to write to me.