This is a tutorial for a dimensional art hoop, made using different techniques. With the detailed stitch guide (There are few basic stitches needed for this pattern) and videos for each stitch, instructions, and tips, this PDF pattern is suitable for stitchers of all levels.
This beautiful embroidery piece would be perfect to exhibit on a shelf or to hang upon a wall in your home. Or, you can use this pattern for embroidery t-shirts, pillows, tote bags, jackets, etc.Size: 8" (20cm)
- You will not receive any physical items with this purchase - you will receive a downloadable PDF file;
- This is an Instant Download PDF pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase;
- Size: 8 Inches (20 cm) but can be resized in your printer settings if you like to make a larger hoop;
- Language: English.
This PDF file includes:
- Clean PDF pattern for an 8" (20 cm) embroidery hoop;
- List of supplies;
- Printing instructions;
- Transfer instruction;
- Step by step stitching instructions with detailed stitch and color guide;
- Guide for 3d flowers;
- How to finish the hoop;
- Close up photo of the embroidery.
For this project, you will need:
- 8” embroidery hoop
- cotton fabric
- Black and red DMC embroidery thread
- Gray soft tulle fabric
- Net ribbon stripes
- Red felt fabric
- 2 yellow beads
- Acrylic colors white, orange and pink
- Pink color pencil
- Disappearing ink marker (heat sensitive)
- Sharp embroidery needle
- White or some light color felt fabric A4 sheet
If you have any questions please feel free to write to me.
Thank you for stopping by!