Frida Khalo - PDF embroidery pattern and tutorial
This embroidery pattern combines the beautiful Frida Kahlo with one of her gorgeous and iconic floral headdresses. This is a tutorial for dimensional art hoop, made using different techniques. With the detailed stitch guide, instructions and lots of photos even total beginners will be able to create this Frida Khalo embroidered art with ease. This beautiful embroidery piece would be perfect to exhibit on a shelf or to hang upon a wall in your home. Wherever you decide to place it, you will always be delighted.
- You will not receive any physical items with this purchase - you will receive a downloadable PDF file
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- The design will fit an 8" hoop
- Language: English
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Frida embroidery hoop art
- List of supplies (including thread color, personal fabric recommendations, etc)
- Embroidery stitch guide
- How to transfer your pattern
- How to begin stitching
- Lots of illustrations to help guide you along the way
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start
- Special tricks that make your embroidery hoop even more beautiful
- How to finish your hoop
Items made using this pattern may be sold in your shop. Please offer Petra`s Wonderland design credit in any written description. Mass production, re-sale, and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions are expressly prohibited. Thank you for understanding.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for stopping by!