Halloween Set of 3 PDF Frankie Pillow, Toy and Keychain - PDF toy sewing patterns and tutorials
Extremely cute and cuddly! Designed so they can easily be carried around in small hands.
Make yourself or your child spooky cute and very comfortable Frankie Pillow, kawaii soft Toy Frankie and Frankie Keychain you can use as a keychain, tiny toy, gift tag, etc.
These Frankie’s are easy sewing projects that come with detailed instructions so it is suitable for a sewist with a basic knowledge of machine sewing, hand sewing, and embroidery.
This soft toy makes an ideal Halloween gift for a toddler and everybody else who loves spooky cute gifts!
Enjoy the making process, make yourself a new kawaii plush pillow/toy, or share your gift of stitching with someone special. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop!
- These are not finished toys;
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print at home immediately after purchase;
- Language: English;
- Dolls can’t stand without support.
Frankie Pillow: approximately 14 inches tall x 11.5 inches wide (35 x 30 cm);
Frankie Toy: approximately 9 inches tall x 7.5 inches wide (23 x 19 cm);
Frankie Keychain: approximately 4.5 inches tall x 3 inches wide (11 x 7.5 cm).
- Frankie Pillow and Toy are made out of anti-pill fleece fabric;
- Frankie keychain is made out of the wool ( or wool blend) felt.
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Halloween set of 3;
- Guide on how to print at home,
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Lots of illustrations and photos to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start;
- Special tricks to make your doll even more beautiful.
You may also like this cuddly bear pattern here: Cuddly Teddy - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
Have fun making your own Halloween Frankie Pillow, Toy, and Keychain!!