You have clothing and belongings with sentimental value to you? And you want to make something beautiful out of it? Then we have something special for you:
Simple Memory Gnome in 2 sizes sewing pattern & tutorial for you to make a keepsake to pass from one generation to another.
Home Spirit Gnomes are domestic spirits responsible for the protection and welfare of the farmstead and its buildings. Made from clothing and belongings with sentimental value to you, makes them even more special... In making a memory gnome, old clothes are transformed into a beautiful and comforting keepsake.
Using this easy PDF sewing tutorial you will easily make your own Memory Gnome. They are made out of preloved clothes and they have beards made out of yarn. Enjoy the making process, make yourself a special keepsake, or share your gift of stitching with someone special. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop.
This pattern comes with detailed instructions so it is suitable for a sewist with a basic knowledge of machine and hand sewing. For sewing, your special keepsake Tomte you can use most fabrics just use interfacing to line stretchable fabrics. Mixing and matching different fabrics makes your gnomes look amazing!
- These are not finished toys;
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print at home immediately after purchase;
- Language: English;
- Size: 8 inches (20 cm) and 11 inches (28 cm).
You may also like these memory bear, bunny, and gnomes patterns here:
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Home Spirit Memory Gnomes;
- Pattern pieces to make Memory gnomes in two sizes;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Lots of illustrations and photos to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start;
- Special tricks to make your gnome even more beautiful.
Enjoy making your own keepsake gnome!!