Lady Ena Doll Body 18 inch - PDF sewing pattern and tutorial
Lady Ena Doll Body 18“ with hair is made from fabric, it is machine sewn and her hair is made from fleece fabric. This tutorial is very detailed with more than 60 photos to guide you through the process.
Enjoy the making process, use your creativity and imagination to make her face and to style her clothes. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop, so why not use her as unique room decor or a gift.
- This is not a finished doll
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- Language: English
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Lady Ena doll body with fleece hair;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- More than 60 photographs to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start;
- Special tricks and tips.
Clothes for Lady Ena you can find on the link:
Set of three dresses, jacket and boots for doll 17 inch - PDF sewing pattern and tutorial
Items made using this pattern may be sold in your shop. Please offer Petra`s Wonderland design credit in any written description. Mass production, re-sale, and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions are expressly prohibited. Thank you for understanding.
If you have any questions please feel free to write to me.
Thank you for stopping by!