You have clothing and belongings with sentimental value to you? And you want to make something beautiful out of it? Then we have something special for you:
Simple button jointed Memory Bear Ben sewing pattern & tutorial for you to make a keepsake to pass from one generation to another.
Using this easy PDF sewing tutorial you will easily make your own Memory Bear. Enjoy the making process, make yourself a special keepsake bear or share your gift of stitching with someone special. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop.
This pattern comes with detailed instructions so it is suitable for a sewist with a basic knowledge of machine and hand sewing. For sewing, your special keepsake bears you can use most fabrics just use interfacing to line fabrics. Mixing and matching different fabrics makes your bears look amazing!
- This is not a finished doll
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- Size: approximately 16 inches
- Language: English
You may also like these bear patterns
Cuddly Teddy - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Memory Bear;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Lots of illustrations to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start;
- Special tricks to make your teddy even more beautiful.
Items made using this pattern may be sold in your shop. Please offer Petra`s Wonderland design credit in any written description. Mass production, re-sale, and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions are expressly prohibited. Thank you for understanding.
If you have any questions please feel free to write to me.Enjoy making your own keepsake bear!!