You have clothing and belongings with sentimental value to you? And you want to make something beautiful out of it?
Then we have something special for you:
Simple button jointed Memory Bunny sewing pattern & tutorial for you to make a keepsake to pass from one generation to another.
Using this easy PDF sewing tutorial you will easily make your own Memory Bunny.
This pa of machine and hand sewing. For sewing, your special keepsake bunny you can use most fabrics just use interfacing to line fabrics. Mixing and matching different fabrics makes your bunny look amazing!
Enjoy the making process, make yourself a special keepsake bunny, or share your gift of stitching with someone special. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop.
- This is not a finished bunny
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- Size: approximately 15 inches
- Language: English
You may also like these patterns here:
Miss and Mr. Mouse - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Memory Bunny with Head Bow/ Bow Tie;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Lots of illustrations to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start;
- Special tricks to make your bunny even more beautiful.
Enjoy making your own keepsake bunny!!