You have clothing and belongings with sentimental value to you? And you want to make something beautiful out of it? Then we have something special for you:
Patchwork doll Girls sewing pattern and tutorial for you to make a keepsake to pass from one generation to another.
Using this easy PDF sewing tutorial you will easily make your own Memory Doll Girls. Enjoy the making process, make yourself a special keepsake doll or share your gift of stitching with someone special. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop.
This pattern comes with detailed instructions so it is suitable for a sewist with a basic knowledge of machine and hand sewing. For sewing, your special Memory doll you can use most fabrics just use interfacing to line fabrics. Mixing and matching different fabrics makes your doll look amazing!
- This is not a finished doll
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- Size: approximately 16 inches
- Language: English
You may also like these memory patterns here:
This 44 pages PDF includes:
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Memory Doll;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Lots of illustrations to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start;
- Special tricks to make your doll even more beautiful.
For this doll, you will need:
- Pieces of clothing you want to use for your memory doll;
- Cotton fabric for the head;
- Interfacing only for stretchable fabric;
- Jersey t-shirt for the hair;
- Sewing supplies.
Enjoy making your own keepsake cloth doll!