Mermaid doll - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
Mermaid doll with hair is made from fabric, it is machine sewn and her hair is made from yarn. This pattern and tutorial include two different tail shapes for your Mermaid Doll and it is very detailed so it is suitable for sewists with a basic knowledge of machine sewing and hand sewing.
Enjoy the making process, use your creativity and imagination to make her face and to style her hair. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop, so why not use her as unique room decor or a gift.
- This is not a finished doll
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- Size: Mermaid with a curved tail 18", Mermaid with a straight tail 19"
- Language: English
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Mermaid doll body with hair;
- The pattern for two tail shapes;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- More than 60 photos to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start;
- Special tricks and tips.
Check out my other listings:
Doll Body 17 inch - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
Doll Body 15 inch - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
Miss and Mr. Mouse - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
If you have any questions please feel free to write to me.
Thank you for stopping by!