Mini Bear 6 inch
Designed so they can easily be carried around in small hands! This is a Mini Bear 6” tall you can take everywhere with you!
Simple button jointed Mini Bear 6” has movable legs and arms made using shank buttons. She is wearing an apron dress that is easy to put on and off your bear. The bear can sit and stand with little support.
This stuffed animal pattern comes with detailed instructions so it is suitable for a sewist with a basic knowledge of machine sewing, hand sewing, and embroidery.
Enjoy the making process, make yourself a new bear animal doll, or share your gift of stitching with someone special. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop.
- This is not a finished doll
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- Size: approximately 6 inches tall
- Language: English
- Recommended fabric: Cotton fabric
- Seam allowance is NOT included. Why? Sewing small toys like this can be challenging because of the small pieces. And it is much easier to sew exactly along the lines that help you to achieve the most accurate sewing.
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Mini Bear with apron dress;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Lots of illustrations and photos to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start;
- Special tricks to make your teddy even more beautiful.
You may like my other patterns:
Lazy Dog - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
Items made using this pattern may be sold in your own shop. Please offer PetrasWonderland design credit in any written description.
Mass production, re-sale, and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions are expressly prohibited. Thank you for understanding.
Have fun making your own Mini Bear you can take where ever you go!!