Miss and Mr. Mouse - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
Designed so can easily be carried around in small hands.
Miss and Mr. Mouse doll tutorial are PDF Sewing Pattern with detailed instructions so it is suitable for a sewist with a basic knowledge of machine sewing, hand sewing, and embroidery.
Following this pattern, you can easily make your own Miss and Mr. Mouse with clothes. Miss Mouse is wearing a sweet simple dress with a head bow and Mr. Mouse is wearing a t-shirt and suspender pants. The faces are hand embroidered.
Enjoy the making process, make yourself a lovely mouse couple or share your gift of stitching with someone special. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop, so why not use them as a favorite toy, unique room decor or a gift.
- This is not a finished doll
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- Size:12.5" or 32 cm tall (including ears)
- Language: English
You may also like this memory bear pattern here: Memory Bear Ben - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
Or cute bunny pattern here: Miss Bunny - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Miss and Mr. Mouse with clothes;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Lots of illustrations to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start;
- Special tricks to make your doll even more beautiful.
Items made using this pattern may be sold in your shop. Please offer Petra`s Wonderland design credit in any written description. Mass production, re-sale, and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions are expressly prohibited. Thank you for understanding.
If you have any questions please feel free to write to me.
Have fun making your own Mouse couple!!