Extremely cute and designed so she can easily be carried around in small hands.
Miss Bunny is a hand sewing pattern and tutorial you can make wherever you are. You don't need any special equipment to make her, no sewing machine is required, everything is done by hand.
When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop, so why not use her as unique room decor or a gift for Easter.
Miss Bunny is made from felt, it is stitched by hand and her face is hand embroidered.
This tutorial is very detailed and easy to make so you only need to have basic knowledge of hand sewing. She can be a fun project for an older child.
- This is not a finished doll
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- Size: 12.5 inches with ears
- Language: English
You may like these patterns as well:
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Miss Bunny, dress and head bow;
- List of supplies;
- Embroidery stitch guide;
- A lot of illustrations to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start;
- Photo-tutorials for special tricks that make your doll even more beautiful.
Items made using this pattern may be sold in your shop. Please offer Petra`s Wonderland design credit in any written description. Mass production, re-sale, and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions are expressly prohibited. Thank you for understanding.
If you have any questions please feel free to write to me.
Have fun making your own Miss Bunny!!