Creating toys with your own hands will give you a lot of happiness and joy. When you make your first, one I’m sure you won’t be able to stop.
Newborn Baby Doll is about 8 inches tall, which makes them great companions even for babies. A toddler and older child surely are going to spend hours playing. And we all know how useful pretend play is for our children…..and us, right? Because of her size, she is easy to carry around such as in kindergarten or when traveling.
This pattern was designed to give you lots of options for creating your very own personalized baby. Her body is made as if she is wearing pajama, and you have options for making 3 different faces: smiley, sleepy or open eyes, and 3 different hairstyles: felt, yarn, or bold hairstyle. She also has the headband and beanie that fits all three styles, and an option if you like to make her with a pacifier.
The pattern is full size and included seam allowances. A combination of machine and hand sewing skills is required and basic knowledge of sewing is helpful.
This pattern is confident beginner level. The instructions are very detailed along with lots of photos and I'm just an email away, but sewing experience is recommended.
- This is not a finished doll;
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase;
- Size: 8 inches tall;
- Language: English;
- Both metric and imperial measurements are included.
A FEW FEATURES FROM THE TUTORIAL:
- YouTube video showing this 8" Newborn baby being made watch here: https://youtu.be/1V8t0lHU1f4;
- All the sewing features used in the tutorial are explained in one place,
- Her body is made out of two pieces, and you'll be shown how to sculpt the limbs;
- I've included 3 facial templates along with detailed instructions on how to embroider – smiley, sleepy, and open eyes face.
- Three hairstyles and instructions on how to make– felt, yarn, and bold hairstyle.
THIS 41 PAGES PATTERN INCLUDES:
- Step-by-step, easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Newborn baby doll and extras,
- Patterns and tutorials for making headband, beanie, and pacifier
- Detailed photo and video tutorial for each step;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Table of content so you can easy navigate through the tutorial;
- You'll be shown a lots of tips and tricks to make your baby even cuter;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start (7 pages doll pattern and 7 pages accessories pattern to print);
- And much more…
- Medium-weight knit fabric, fleece fabric, Jersey fabric, felt.
Enjoy making your Newborn Baby doll 8”!!