Using these easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions, you will easily make your own Night Moth embroidery. With the detailed stitch guide (including videos for each stitch), instructions and tips, this PDF pattern is suitable for stitchers of all levels.
Make yourself a special keepsake or share your gift of stitching with someone special. This modern embroidery piece would be perfect to exhibit on a shelf or to hang upon a wall in your home.
When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop, so why not use this pattern for embroidery pillows, t-shirts, tote bags, jackets, etc…
- You will not receive any physical items with this purchase - you will receive a downloadable PDF file;
- This is an Instant Download PDF pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase;
- Size: 6 Inches (15cm), but it can be zoomed in or out on your computer to change sizes.
- Language: English.
This 27 page PDF file includes:
- Clean PDF pattern for a 6" (15 cm) embroidery hoop;
- List of supplies;
- Transfer instruction;
- Stitching instructions with detailed stitch and color guide;
- Instruction if you like to paint parts of your embroidery;
- How to finish the hoop;
- Links to the video tutorials for all the stitches in the pattern, how to transfer the pattern using a light source, and how to finish your embroidery;
- Close up photo of the embroidery.
For this project, you will need:
- 6 inches (15 cm) embroidery hoop;
- Cotton or linen fabric;
- Embroidery thread;
- Gold and brown acrylic colors (or watercolors),
- Disappearing ink pen;
- Sharp embroidery needles;
- White or some light color felt fabric to finish your hoop.
Thank you for stopping by!