Extremely cute and cuddly!
Designed so they can easily be carried around in small hands. The pattern is suitable for any fabric! It is so much fun to make!
White and grey bears from the photos are made out of fox fur and the “patchwork” teddy is made out of baby clothes.
Using this PDF sewing tutorial you will easily make your own Softie Bear that will not only act as a comforter for your baby boy or girl, but it will bring joy and smiles every day.
This stuffed animal pattern comes with detailed instructions so it is suitable for a sewist with a basic knowledge of machine sewing, hand sewing, and embroidery.
Enjoy the making process, make yourself a new plush toy, or share your gift of stitching with someone special. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop, so why not use her as a baby shower gift or as a photography prop to mark a special occasion in your baby's life.
- This is not a finished bear
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- Size: around 17" tall
- Language: English
- The doll does not stand without support
You may also like this bear pattern here:
Memory Bear Ben - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
Or cute mouse pattern here:
Miss and Mr. Mouse - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Softie Bear – Memory Bear and elastic collar;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- More than 100 photos to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start;
- Special tricks to make your teddy even more beautiful.
Items made using this pattern may be sold in your shop. Please offer Petra`s Wonderland design credit in any written description. Mass production, re-sale, and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions are expressly prohibited. Thank you for understanding.
If you have any questions please feel free to write to me.
Enjoy making your own Softie Bear!!