Teddy Bear Sam - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
Extremely cute! Designed so he can easily be carried around in small hands.
Teddy Bear Sam is a hand sewing pattern and tutorial you can make wherever you are. You don't need any special equipment to make him, no sewing machine is required, everything is done by hand.
When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop, so why not use her as unique room decor or a gift.
Teddy Bear Sam is made from felt, it is stitched by hand and his face is hand embroidered.
This tutorial is very detailed and easy to make so you only need to have basic knowledge of hand sewing. This can be a fun project for an older child.
- This is not a finished doll
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- Size: Approximately 12 inches
- Language: English
You may like these patterns as well:
Miss Bunny - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
Set of 3 PDF Tiger, Panda and Koala - Sewing Patterns and Tutorials
Miss Opuntia - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Teddy Bear Sam;
- List of supplies;
- Embroidery stitch guide;
- A lot of illustrations to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start;
- Photo-tutorials for special tricks that make your doll even more beautiful.
Items made using this pattern may be sold in your shop. Please offer Petra`s Wonderland design credit in any written description. Mass production, re-sale, and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions are expressly prohibited. Thank you for understanding.
If you have any questions please feel free to write to me.
Have fun making your own Teddy Bear Sam!!