Woodland Friends Bear - PDF sewing pattern and tutorial
In a deep deep forest, among the trees, mushrooms, flowers, and butterflies live one interesting group of friends. They like to call themselves Woodland animal friends. They like to spend their days together...and every day, trust me, is one big adventure. Come...join them and be one of the friends...you will be very welcome to play with this wonderful crowd.
Meet Bear! A dancing friend who likes to cook! It”s always fun when she is around...mmm...and the stomachs are happy too :-)
Using this easy PDF sewing tutorial you will easily make your own Bear cloth doll from Woodland animal friend edition that will not only act as a comforter for your baby boy or girl, but it will bring joy and smiles every day.
This stuffed animal pattern comes with detailed instructions so it is suitable for a sewist with a basic knowledge of machine sewing, hand sewing, and embroidery.
Enjoy the making process, make yourself a new bunny animal doll, or share your gift of stitching with someone special. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop, soon there will be a whole bunch of woodland friends I’m sure.
- This is not a finished toy
- This is an Instant Download pdf pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase
- Size: 16" tall
- Language: English
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Bear with apron skirt;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Lots of illustrations and photos to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start;
- Special tricks to make your teddy even more beautiful.
Make your Woodland friends toy collection: Woodland Friends Bunny - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
Woodland Friends Fox - PDF doll sewing pattern and tutorial
Have fun making your own Bear from Woodland friends edition!!