This is a PDF pattern and tutorial to make your own Zebra stuffed animal. Tutorial with pattern features lots of photos and step-by-step instructions to guide you through the sewing of this funky zebra doll.
Enjoy the making process, make yourself a toy friend or share your gift of stitching with someone special. I’m sure you won’t stop by making just one!
The Zebra stuffed animal is made from fabric, it is machine sewn and his face is hand embroidered. This tutorial is very detailed so it is suitable for sewists with a basic knowledge of machine sewing, hand sewing, and embroidery.
- This is not a finished doll
- This is an Instant Download pdf Pattern file that you'll be able to download and print immediately after purchase.
- Size: 18" approximately (without ears)
- Language: English
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Zebra, waistcoat, shawl, and boots
- List of supplies
- Embroidery stitch guide
- Lots of photos to help guide you along the way
- Full-scale pattern pieces, no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start
- Photo-tutorials for special tricks that make your doll even more beautiful
Items made using this pattern may be sold in your shop. Please offer Petra`s Wonderland design credit in any written description. Mass production, re-sale, and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions are expressly prohibited. Thank you for understanding.
If you have any questions please feel free to write to me.
Thank you for stopping by!